Compliance Officer - Insurance Experience Required
Based in City of London or Sevenoaks
Our client, a leading financial services firm, are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to provide a professional compliance support to the business. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, duties will include:
• Assist in the delivery of the Compliance business plan
• Undertake and coordinate all compliance monitoring activities across the business and agents
• Monitor new regulatory mandates, rules and requirements, ensure that compliance policies are kept up to date and that revisions are disseminated in a timely manner
• Review and assist with the sign off of financial promotions and advertising literature
• Perform themed visits when required on any of the areas of concern within the business including travelling to other UK offices and potentially abroad as and when required
The ideal candidate should have previous Compliance experience within insurance and a reasonable knowledge of PRA and FCA rules. NB The role could be based in Sevenoaks or in the City with at least one day a week in Sevenoaks.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin or send your details to him.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.