Head of Finance
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a privately owned Media group with nearly £60m of revenue and over 450 staff. The company has 8 offices globally and is headquartered in Central London. My client is private equity backed and looking to continue their rapid growth; in the last 15 years alone they have completed over 25 business acquisitions. The company are looking to recruit a Head of Finance to manage their large team. Together with the CFO, this role will take charge of integrating all acquisitions and leading on appraisals. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with multiple P&L experience.
- Integrating acquisitions (particularly the latest £30m revenue business). This will include identifying cost-effective, efficient and suitable finance systems, data migration and implementation. Challenging current processes, identifying efficiencies and improving.
- Improving existing and creating new controls to mitigate risks. Producing clear documentation of both controls and processes.
- Review of payments and compliance with Company policies
- Commercial review, identification of cost savings & efficiencies
- Managing and developing the finance team (c 24 including 6 direct reports)
- Full ownership of all reporting and commercial commentary (P+L & balance sheet, forecasts, budgets, cash-flows, statutory accounts).
- Managing the annual audit, ensuring tax compliance (both UK and overseas)
- Possible M&A support - due diligence, finance & integration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of managing a large finance function
- Prior multiple P&L experience is essential
- Acquisition integration experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills