Business Development Manager - North
My Client is one of the biggest companies in the world has a unique opportunity available for a Business Development Managers to join the team in North and the midlands. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £27,000 per annum + commission on achieving targets and a Company vehicle. We also provide an excellent career path and promotion prospects for the right candidate. HUGE company progression
The Business Development Manager requires prospecting, customer profiling and selling the company's full range of services to companies of all sizes, primarily through field visits and outbound calls. 80% New Business
What are the responsibilities of the Business Development Executive?
- Developing new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing account portfolio within your region - we are looking for a HUNTER
- Attract new clients and grow business with our existing client base.
- Prospecting companies of all sizes (from an existing list and self-generated) by phone and visiting (cold calling) to find new clients.
- prepare presentations and manage customer expectations
- Implement KPIs and proper pipelines as per company’s internal systems.
- Maintain a good mix of opportunities in the sales pipeline and ensure that it is kept up to date and replenished with new opportunities when appropriate.
- Meet targets by converting clients on monthly and weekly basis. This is a vital requirement. Promotions is hugely based on this factor.
- Role will be field based
What skills do I need to have to become a Business Development Executive?
- MUST BE A HUNTER
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar Sales role.
- IDUSTRY beneficial - Parcels, freight, or mail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent data processing and time management skills.
- Must be creative, motivated, disciplined, hardworking and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to plan and manage own diary and working day for optimum efficiency.
- Must be tenacious and confident.
- Acceptable references and good character and business track records are essential.
- Must live within a reasonable radius to ensure punctuality each day.
-80% new business and 20% account management.
Really looking for a candidate to be out going, hungry with a wish to really succeed you will be rewarded well
£27K Basic OTE £20K minimum on top, car, phone, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday