1 day left
- Full Time
We're currently working with an established jewellery designer based in West London. Reporting to the Financial Director you will be in charge of year end packs and support of the statutory audit. You will also be required to ensure application of group accounting policies and assist in setting up the accounting structure.
This role is perfect if you are looking to join a team of enthusiastic individuals who are goal orientated and have their sights set high in regards to expanding the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the accounting team in the hub to ensure the monthly trial balance and group accounts are accurately prepared
- Conduct balance sheet, sub ledger, accruals and monthly costs variance review process
- Ensure correct application of group accounting policies and appropriate set up of the accounting architecture and cycles
- Organisation of group year end pack and support of the statutory audit. Working alongside the Head of Finance to deliver statutory accounts and corporation tax submissions.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Mid level experience in an accounting role and ambition to grow
- Strong commercial acumen
- Retail industry experience is preferred
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Clear career progression
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.