A&D Sales Manager
A&D Sales Manager - London, UK
The A&D Sales Manager will be responsible for visiting targeted A+D firms both commercial and residential. Identify opportunities and generate large volume projects. Service A+D community as a local brand ambassador and develop new business, while maintaining existing accounts. The ideal candidate is proactive, creative with outreach, experienced with high-end sales and integrated with A+D community. Experienced performing presentations, consummate in managing prestigious clientele, and possesses excellent sales and communication skills.
The A&D Sales Manager reports directly to the Brand Showroom Manager.
• Pursuing daily outreach to A+D community;
• Identifying business opportunities;
• Developing new business relationships;
• Introducing new product range to existing client database;
• Follow up on quotes to ensure the customer is serviced and documents the outcome of the proposed solution;
• Executing sales efforts in a professional manner assuring favorable impression of self and the company;
• Developing and maintaining sales forecast to enable the company to analyze market conditions;
• Providing excellent client services & sales results;
• Supporting and attending all business events and activities;
• Maintaining and updating visit report and client contact database and project list.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Design or Architecture preferred);
• Proven Sales history of at least 5 years’ experience in high-end furniture sales;
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Technical and Soft skills:
• Well-connected with A+D community;
• Self-motivated and self-directional;
• Interior design savvy;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- verbal and written;
• Organizational & problem solving skills;
• Excellent customer relations skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to manage time and prioritize work;
• Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals;
• Ability to work independently and under pressure;
• Possess entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity.
• Basic Salary £35,000 -£40,000 (depending on relevant experience);
Work location: London, UK
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer