2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the UK`s fastest growing dealer groups representing the Volvo and Hyundai brands across ten dealerships in and around London and are seeking am experienced Credit Controller to join the accounts department at their Volvo North London Dealership.
In return, our client is offering a basic of £24,000 per annum and OTE £26,000, 37.5 hours a week.
Skills and Abilities of the Credit Controller role:
- You'll need to be firm and organised to work in credit control. Other skills that will help you in the job include: Good team management skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually Sound decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines Good business judgement
- A good head for numbers
- Sound Computer Skills using a computer
Duties and Responsibilities for the Credit Controller role:
- Post & Allocate sales ledger Remittance Advice
- Responsible for all debtors including Vehicles & Cash Debtors
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed time scales Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness Opening Cash Accounts (All)
- Ensure that unallocated cash is kept to a minimum Onelink Service Fees A0151/P0280/M0931
- Set up Credit Accounts ensuring credit worthiness
- Ensure when setting up Parts Trade Accounts that Euler Hermes guidelines are followed Raise Manual Invoices & C/Notes
- Produce timely & accurate debtors reports as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time Undertake account reconciliation as required including EMAC & E Dynamics
- If any customers stop paying or pay late then it's your responsibility to stop the providing services, start legal action to collect the money owed.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by your manager
Apply for the Credit Controller role today!