Marketing Manager - E-Commerce
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Location: Pynes Hill, Exeter
Salary: £35,000 plus bonus plan
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
The company is an internationally renowned craft business based in Pynes Hill, Exeter.
They are now seeking a marketing lead to focus predominantly on the growth of the SewandSo ecommerce business. The successful candidate will lead on the marketing strategy and be responsible for delivering and executing the marketing plan. This position reports directly to the Managing Director and have line management responsibility for a team of two.
- Sales and margin performance of the ecommerce business.
- Leading a metrics and KPIs led approach to online marketing, using data and analytics to inform marketing strategy and execution.
- Lead on the delivery of marketing activity in all channels. Including site optimisation, organic search, email marketing and all other marketing campaigns and promotions, including any offline print activity. Oversee external agency in delivery of PPC activity.
- Liaise with colleagues within the wider group business to share best practice and benefit from group services such as paid search marketing.
- Manage the marketing team and support the team in the delivery of the company's goals.
- Lead on all aspects of customer communications: segmentation & targeting, creative execution, promotional content.
- Liaise with the commercial (product) team and content teams in the delivery of their plan to agree best product and content opportunities.
- Make recommendations and lead best approaches to new customer acquisition.
- From time to time, make recommendations on changes in marketing platform or new tools to benefit the business.
- Contribute to overall company strategy and decision making on new products, launches and other business opportunities.
- Play an active role in identifying and managing third party relationships and partnership that support our goals.
- Manage the offline print program.
- Oversee the annual customer research survey.
- Demonstrated experience in an ecommerce marketing environment. Familiarity with approach to online marketing and working across key marketing channels.
- Demonstrated experience in online analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver strategically and in execution. Design briefing, copywriting and campaign planning skills required.
- Experience gathering and analysing metrics, creating reports and using findings to inform sales opportunities.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks in response to a dynamic environment.
- Proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects at once in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level, CIM or IDM.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a Direct to Consumer Marketing Department with 1 year in a management role.
If you are interested in this role please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and a Covering Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing will be considered for this role.