Compliance Manager - Consumer Finance/Retail Banking AML or Compliance Experience Req - Ref:3343J
Our Client, an innovative financial services company, are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join the team to implement a new Compliance system and take ownership of the department. Duties will include:
• Ensure that appropriate systems are in place to monitor risks to which the firm is exposed.
• Implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
• Deal with external organisations, including the FCA, auditors and external Compliance consultant
• Design and implement systems for the operation of firm within FCA's rules
• Preparation and submission of reports and regulatory return to FCA
• Ensure complaints are resolved efficiently and effectively
• Preparation and submission of annual MLRO report to the Board
• Receive internal AML reports from firm's staff and report to NCA, where required
• Management and oversight of new client on-boarding process (including appropriateness test)
You should have experience of Consumer Finance or Retail Banking either from Compliance or else AML but willing to pick up the COBS aspects quickly. Additionally previous experience of implementing controls or systems useful. Great opportunity to join exciting Fin Tech firm at early stage of its growth.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin or send your details to him.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.