Accounts Payable Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Interesting large organisation seeks a manager with accounts payable experience and people management skills, to lead a small team handling Travel and Expenses. Based Birmingham, to £30k pa.
In this role you will:
- use your knowledge of Accounts Payable to manage and run the Travel and Expense function
- supervise the Travel and Expense team within Accounts Payable, allocating and overseeing their work, and handling all employee issues like performance appraisals and development plans, ensuring team and individual targets are met
- Work within a Shared Service Centre
- maintain compliance with internal Travel and Expense policies, and HMRC, VAT and PSA regulations and requirements
- communicate with suppliers and employees regarding Travel and Expense queries or payment claims
- manage the weekly, fortnightly and monthly processing of payment schedules
- lead communications to ensure all potential claimants understand the Travel and Expenses claim process and their required compliance
- Maintain data and documentation
- Work in a fast paced, high volume environment and play a key role in transitioning the Shared Service Centre to best in class
You must have:
- management experience within an Accounts Payable function, ideally in a Shared Service Centre
- advanced Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- experience of working in Accounts Payable in a large organisation
- good customer service and communication skills
- ability to work as part of a management team
- strong planning and organising skills
- good numeric and analytical ability
Ideally you would be AAT qualified, and have MS Dynamics AX experience.
Please apply asap if you are interested in this role and fit the profile as it is an urgent requirement. It is a great opportunity to use your accounts payable skills in a large successful company offering a good working environment and career opportunities.