Accounts Administrator / PA
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in Exeter is looking for an experienced Administrator with accounts experience to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide highly professional support to an Accounts team and two Directors.
Duties can include
• Assisting with on boarding of new clients; professional clearance letters, engagement letters, adding new clients to the system, conducting money laundering checks, etc.
• Managing monthly billings and invoices
• General administration duties; scanning, filing, photocopying, distribution of post, etc.
• Diary management and travel arrangement for the Directors
• 80% of the duties will be supporting the accounts team whilst 20% will be PA support to the Directors
The ideal candidate will have proven Administration experience, is highly organised and has excellent communication skills. Experience using SAGE would be desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Exeter with a competitive salary. The company has an excellent reputation for developing and mentoring their employees.
To find out more about the above position, please apply with an updated version of your CV.