Sales Executive - Croydon
1 day left
- Full Time
A leader in shipping of furniture and personal effects are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working and handling clientele that are mainly from the private migrant section of the industry as well as corporate style customers referred by some longstanding migration partners. In addition to this there will also be a small percentage of corporate clients.
Up to 90% of the consignments you will be working on will be an international removal and relocation service via sea freight or airfreight to Australia, New Zealand, USA, South Africa, Canada, UAE, India and European destinations by either sea freight or road freight.
- Costing and quoting consignments following a pre-move survey by sales estimators
- Following up with new customers daily basis
- Checking estimates, inventory, notes and instructions for consignment to be correct based on access and the packing requirements
- Liaising with overseas partners for rate requests including checking customs regulations for out of the ordinary effects and obtaining off tariff rates for destination services
- Liaising with packing crews and sub-contractors to request and negotiate specialist packing requirements and available removal dates
- Sending estimate to the customer within 24 hours of survey
- Completing follow ups and sales calls and preparing costings
- Maintaining a customer database and ensuring they have received their estimates and quotes and are happy with the service
- Answering general customer queries
- Booking consignments in the operations diary and with the crew
- Preparing a provisional booking note and noting special packing, access and VIP status
- Attending exhibitions and seminars throughout the year
- Attending partner social events on the business development side
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.