4 days left
- Full Time
£40,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS
We are working on behalf of an intermediary mortgage lender; this is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist start up opportunity. Due to continued growth, they are recruiting for an exciting position for a Trainer to join the team specialising in Underwriting.
This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to be part of an innovative and well establish company.
- Design, deliver and provide assessment for all training in the New Lending team
- Develop new starters in the underwriter team through one to one coaching
- Monitor the productivity of all new underwriters to develop to ensure they are in line with the business needs
- Ensure communication between other departments are kept up to date and managed by the New Lending Team
- Set evaluation metrics in place to monitor the transfer of learning and return on investment
- Put all ongoing training and maintain all T&C folders are maintained
- Review up to date training material keeping it in line with changing business need and policy
- Support the growth off all employees
- Carry out class room style training
- Have sound underwriting knowledge.
- Essential to have underwriting mortgage underwriting experience
- Essential to hold a mandate
- Essential to have experience in training and coaching with mortgages
- Clearly communicate and present information in a concise manner
- Experience of working within a regulated business and preferably Financial Services
- Desired to have knowledge of design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as a CIPD (desirable)
- A creative self-starter.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.