Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager - FTSE250 Global Organisation - £35,000 - 40,000
My client a FTSE 250 global oraginsiation are currently looking to recruit an Associate Project Manager post to lead small to medium projects and support the delivery of larger construction and estate management projects, ensuring a high level of service delivery.
The Project Managers primary role will be:
- Organise small and medium scale projects and support the delivery of larger projects
- Integrating the project team within the business and ensuring that a Health and Safety culture is embedded within the team
- Work with more senior Project Management resources to develop competence
- Define with support and maintain under review the overall aims and objectives of the Project, together with their relative priorities, and the overall scope of the Project
- Define with support and agreeing an appropriate budget, delivering the Project within this budget and managing and reporting progress against an agreed cost plan
- Managing with support the activities of the external advisors, including the management of their appointments, via appointed Procurement Team Managers
- Management with support of project documentation to include Bids, proposals and third party documentation (configuration control)
- Deploy with support appropriate risk management strategies and methods for controlling quality
- Minimum APMP Level D or equivalent Project Management Qualification
- Technical qualification at HNC or above
- Experience of delivering small scale low to medium risk projects
- Understanding of risk management processes and techniques
- An awareness of the methods associated with civil engineering, infrastructure and building projects.
- Experience of working within highly regulated industry ideally engineering or construction
- Developing interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with more senior Project Managers on a day to day basis and as well as developing stakeholder management skills.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.