- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an qualified childcare practitioner who is eager and looking to progress their career.
This purpose-built Nursery are looking for a Nursery Nurse who is truly passionate about the care they provide, enthusiastic in their approach and can bring a fun filled attitude into their Nursery.
The vacancy is based in the baby and toddler room however we welcome
to anyone who has had experience in any room.
As part of a small chain, there will be plenty of opportunities to progress within the company as for many senior roles the nursery like to promote internal growth for their employees.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to establish and grow within childcare and an established nursery.
• You must be NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Past experience working within Baby, Toddler (desired)
• The vacancy will be full time 40 hours a week.
• You will be expected to plan and implement activities, complete the children’s weekly diaries and learning journals, to work in partnership with parents and help with the children’s care needs.
• You must have an understanding on the Early Years Foundation Stage
Perk box discounts
Attendance bonus scheme
Great internal progression structure
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **