4 days left
- Full Time
Our business is delivering superior investment performance at a fair price through the combination of clever technologies, market leading products and straight-forward personal advice.
InterestMe provides savers and investors with an opportunity to participate in and earn a strong rate of return from investments normally only available to institutions and very wealthy individuals.
The Operation Manager position has a broad and challenging remit to get involved with a wide variety of aspects of a fast growing financial services business and manages the operations of all the businesses.
- Being the day to day person responsible for the smooth running of the group businesses.
- Organise, managing and running of the offices and team.
- Oversee HR.
- Project managing and planning new projects to ensure that deadlines are met and that progress is made in line with the plans.
- Liaising with partners such as IT providers to ensure that project deadlines are met and the team is working efficiently on the plan
- Monitoring the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ensuring that processes are followed and reviewing current processes to ensure that they are as efficient as possible
- Extract Management Information (MI) from the CRM to present to senior management.
- Running management meetings.
- Attending board meetings.
- Working closely with the financial controller and MD to ensure that all businesses are hitting targets and that issues are quickly and efficiently dealt with
- Other AD hoc tasks as required by senior management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Interest in financial markets
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of running teams and being an operations manager in the financial service sector
- Proficiency with numbers
- Adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Competitive, ambitious and a self-directed learner
- Must be team player
- Enthusiasm to grow with business in an ambitious company
- Project management accreditation such as princes or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the financial markets in particular pensions and investments
- Eagerness to get involved with other tasks where necessary