Head of Digital Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for increase website conversions (repair appointments) by increasing traffic to ismash.com and maximising the conversion %. This will be achieved through maximising the potential of the following channels - social, Facebook Paid Ads, Google PPC, email Marketing, SEO, on site development, etc. You will need to be able to think strategically but also be very hands on with implementing the strategy. You will work closely with an appointed digital marketing agency to achieve your objectives. Other than support with customer care and correspondence, initially you will work independently within your department but with the view of growing this team as the business expands and demands on the department increases. iSmash are looking for an expert in their field to drive forward the performance of the iSmash.com website and capitalise on the clear opportunity in the market to become the go-to tech repair service by capturing the majority share of the market that chooses to find a repair solution online.
- Increase Shopify website conversions (repair appointments - in store, post in, courier) by increasing website traffic and the conversion %.
- Manage and work closely with an appointed digital marketing agency to achieve objectives. Their scope includes PPC, CRO, SEO, email, general development.
- Manage social media platforms - customer correspondence, paid ads (specifically Facebook), content creation, driving engagement etc.
- Strategise, setup, monitor and analyse PPC campaigns (GoogleAdWords).
- Implement SEO strategy with the goal of ranking iSmash within the top 3 results for key search terms.
- Create email marketing strategy and implement.
- Analyse performance and monitor KPIs of digital campaigns.
- Update Shopify website content through the CMS.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to achieve the company’s commercial objectives.
- Forecasts campaign results and maintain accurate accounting of budget and spending
- Other Ad Hoc task as required.
Key Skills, knowledge and experience
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing.
- Must be an expert in maximising the potential from the following: GoogleAnalytics, GoogleAdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Mail Chimp.
- It is preferable that you would have experience in web development. Specifically, the development of Shopify websites using liquid development language. Large and complex development projects will be handled by our development partner.
- It is preferable that you would have experience working within an agency and in-house brand side.
- Experience developing high quality content strategies
- You must have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash launched in 2013 on the King’s Road, London and has since grown to 15 high street and shopping centre location across London. Now with a 50+ store nationwide expansion planned for 2017 and beyond, the excitement within the team of the opportunity to deliver our service to even more customers in need, is building.