Job Title: Senior Estimator
Your salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + package
Where: Central London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Jerome Lewis)
Who you'll be working for:
This £2 Billion turnover company have been around since the 1970's and have built a fantastic name for themselves within the educational, healthcare and social housing markets. They predominantly work on design and build, new build and refurbishment projects but also have many different arms within the business.
My client has constant projects on the go for their financially strong, nationwide business. The company work within London. They are setting the standard in modern construction and have some well-known recognised names within their team and structure. They employ up to 7000 people nationwide and are easily a top 3 contractor.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have a Senior Estimating role based in their head office, reporting into their Pre Construction Director and working within their team.
- Tenders will range from £500K up to £30 Million in value for a range of different sectors
- Responsibilities will include analysis of tender reports as well as preparation of tender reports, preparing cost plans, attending client meetings, cost plans and supervision of assistant estimators.
- The company will offer up to £85K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and bonuses.
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and a construction background is desired but not always essential.
- A degree in Surveying or another form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
- A driving license would be required for site visits.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Jerome Lewis on .