3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic administrator to work for a charity to support on their events. This role will suit someone with strong communication skills who enjoys organising and managing multiple events.
The role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours of work are 10.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Salary is £14,560
• Coordinating and helping to organise events.
• Being the main point of contact for telephone and email enquiries
• Managing and inputting data into spreadsheets.
• Managing the online booking system for events.
• Preparing posters and promotional materials in conjunction with the communications team.
• Confirming event information and updating the spreadsheets with any changes.
• Producing information spreadsheets for use on the day.
• Producing letters and mail-merging letters and ensuring they are sent in a timely manner.
• Maintaining email distribution lists
• Ensuring all equipment and consumables are ready for the event
• Other office administration tasks as required
• Minimum of GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
• IT skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Working as part of a team
• An interest in organising events!
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.