Facility Maintenance Engineer/Technician
Westray have the pleasure of working with a unique Engineering Consultancy Services provider based in County Durham. The successful Maintenance Engineer/Technician will work within the facilities and maintenance division and play a key role in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- The role involves travelling to various client sites across the North East servicing and carrying out maintenance on company systems.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidate will be part of the facilities operation & maintenance group and will be involved in the operation and maintenance of complex buildings and support services.
- Maintenance of a broad range of electrical and mechanical services, to support the facility including air conditioning, chemical and process plant, steam boilers, chillers, compressors, pumps, motors, building management systems and the upkeep of maintenance records.
- Carrying out planned preventative and reactive maintenance, inspections as required and complete site inspections & checks.
- Respond quickly to breakdowns and undertake all machinery/plant room cleaning to agreed schedules.
- Attending client meetings and represent the company in a professional and friendly manner.
- 17th Edition IEE certification required.
- Strong knowledge of electrical/mechanical systems and maintenance practices.
- Working experience of planned preventative maintenance schemes.
- Must be able to write and control documents relevant to the work including risk assessments, method statements and COSHH assessments.
- The ability to organise vendors and communicate effectively.
- Must have a flexible attitude to work and be able to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Possess a client focussed and positive attitude.
This role is offering a salary of £28,000.
The role is a permanent position.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Tony Hutchinson.