Business Development Associate
- Full Time
The role of Business Development associate will be to map out the market for potential clients and generate business of the back of different business development technique. Your aim will be to educate the market on the businesses leading intelligence platform and grow your accounts by generating subscription revenue.
My client has fast become one of the biggest players in specialist business intelligence for the African corporate market. Their product suite enables its users to have up to the minute information and analytics on the entire African business world which is fast becoming a key economy.
Based in Central London my client boast an open and autonomous culture whereby your own success will be determined by the work you put in.
The role of Business development associate will see you generate sales leads and partnerships with corporate entity's and stakeholders within the EMEA region. This will including building leads from a standing start. You will be require to map out the market and segments the market as you see appropriate. You will be in control of leading email and telephone campaign to the market place and monitoring their success.
Overall performance will be measured by your ability to secure new clients for the business.
The Successful candidate will have the follow skills/background
- Background in selling a subscription based platform or product
- Understanding of a African market, either through interest or experience
- Knowledge of the business intelligence sector
- Background in selling to C level decision makers
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to build rapport
- Grasp of basic sales strategy and market development
- Desire to succeed and beat targets
- Persistence and resilience to achieve even when the market is tough
The successful Business Development Associate will receive
- Basic salary of £25-£30k
- Commission structure based on KPI's achieved OTE £40-£50
- Training and development on the product and market
- Career progression with a view to becoming sales team leader