1 day left
- Full Time
Salary/Package:£30,000 - £37,000 + Professional Training
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an internationally recognised Audio Visual integrator in their search for a Crestron Programmer to join their project team.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position assisting the project team in the commissioning of significant works across the UK.
The role will involve providing systems programming services and following procedures to a high standard to ensure projects are completed on time.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience programming Crestron controls in a commercial or residential setting
- A thorough knowledge of the Audio Visual field and technology
- Able to create touch panel files using VTPRO-e software
- Qualified in Crestron P101/210/301
- Qualified in Crestron Fusion/Smart Graphics/DM
- InfoComm CTS qualified
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Working as an effective member of a team
- Flexible to work nationally and abroad
- Competitive basic salary
- Professional training and programming courses
- Global travel
- Stable and growing international employer
- Chance to work in a busy but focused team
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit