Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
1 day left
- Full Time
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Torquay - £28K - CAMHS!
I am working with a small, private hospital in Torquay, specialising in younger adult care, and I have a permanent, full-time opportunity for a passionate, competent and enthusiastic RMN/RNLD within the facility.
The hospital treats those aged 12 - 18 who suffer with long-standing, self-destructive mental health conditions, such as PTSD, psychosis, personality disorder, self-harm, ADHD etc., and eating disorders. It also provides PICU services to those with severe mental illnesses and therefore detained under the Mental Health Act, and care is delivered using a person-centred approach, rather than a standardised programme.
Furthermore, individuals can benefit from receiving continuous education during their time at the hospital. They are monitored against national standards to ensure that, upon leaving the facility, they are provided with an educational, social skills and the ability to eventually lead an independent life. A team of highly-skilled and experienced healthcare staff work 24/7 with all service users to ensure that models of care are appropriate for each person, and are effectively contributing towards their rehabilitation and recovery.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with valid NMC registration/pin number
- CAMHS/PICU/HDU experience is essential
- An enhanced DBS is required for the post
- Flexibility is essential, and you should be prepared to work overtime when necessary
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive salary with clear structure
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Nurses Support Forum
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy