Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer South East/London
3 days left
- Full Time
Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer – South East/London - £30,000 - £35,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A rapidly expanding company with numerous offices across the country.
- They currently have over 100 engineers.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Refrigeration Engineer?
- Must live in London or surrounds.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- NVQ level 2 is desired.
- Experience on the following: walk ins, pack systems and catering refrigeration.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across London and/or surrounds carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of refrigeration in supermarkets.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5pm.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company van with private use.
- Competitive salary.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Life assurance and child care vouchers.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.