Doorman / Parking Attendant Private Residence
Doorman / Parking Attendant (Private Residence) - Central London - £23,000
An exclusive complex of private apartments is looking for a Doorman/Parking Attendant to join their team in Central London.
You will be working in a highly prestigious environment attending to residents' needs and providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to maximise resident satisfaction.
This is a genuinely unique role working at one of the most exclusive locations in London with a very generous benefits package.
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with company Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
1. To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following company Standards of Performance.
2. To be entirely flexible and be able to be rotated within the different departments of the operation as assigned.
3. To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another department as per Task List for that Department.
4. To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the residence.
5. To cordially greet all arriving and departing residents/visitors and open the doors for them as well as help them out off/into their car or taxi.
6. To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept immaculately clean and organized at all times.
7. To assist resident entering and departing and to carry their luggage/bags to or from their apartments.
8. To park residents' vehicles in the basement garage as requested.
9. To bring residents/visitors cars from the basement garage to the driveway as requested.
10. To hail taxis for residents and/or their visitors.
11. To maintain good traffic flows and keep the driveway free of traffic and accessible for the incoming vehicles.
12. To wash residents cars when requested in the designated car wash area in the basement.
13. To run errands on behalf of the residents anywhere in and around the city always advising the Assistant Manager - Resident Services or Resident Services Manager.
14. To receive and deliver packages, flowers or other items to apartment or administration offices according to policies.
15. To unpack the resident shopping when requested
16. To handle routing of mail, fax messages, and delivery of newspaper to all apartments.
17. To provide sufficient information regarding sightseeing, museums, shopping etc.
18. To make sure that the store room for concierge is well kept at all times.
19. To be able to give directions to major points of interest in the city.
20. To help unload luggage/bags from vehicles.
21. To handle resident enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report resident complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with our resident.
1. To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
2. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times.
3. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
4. To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the Place of Work and all other departments.
5. To attend and contribute to all staff meetings and trainings scheduled and other related activities.
6. To fully support the Trainers function in the Department assigned.
7. To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Concierge/ Management.
8. To respond to any changes in the place of work.
9. To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
1. To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Will Need
* Experience of working as a Bellman/Doorman/Valet at a luxury hotel, high-end corporate or luxury residential location
* Full and clean Driving Licence
* History of delivering 5-star service
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional attitude and immaculate appearance
* Strong I.T skills
What You Will Get
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive package worth over £23,000 which includes a lunch allowance of £1,345 and you can also expect to receive tips.
How To Apply
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, if you are already working as a Doorman, Bell Attendant or Concierge then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this role, then please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.