Payroll and HR assistant
Our client a Europe wide leader in music licensing services supported by the Music Industry woudl like to recruit a Payroll / HR coordinator to join their busy HR team you will spend several days pr month supporting the Compensation and Benefits Manager with the coordination of their payroll and general HR dutis that relate to employee benefits.
You will have some experience of supporting the payroll function as well as the wider HR team, duties will include;
To provide administrative and payroll support to help manage the monthly payroll cycle and to be a primary point of contact for payroll queries
- To manage all payroll administration on a monthly and annual basis including collating and validating data.
- Collating all relevant documentation and inputting onto the HR system within deadlines. Liaising with the payroll provider, Compensation and Benefits Manager and Finance Manager as appropriate. Ensure any related documentation is stored or distributed as appropriate e.g. P60's, P45's and that we are legally compliant.
- Checking monthly payroll reports and pay-slip previews
- To manage all benefits administration as directed by the Compensation and Benefits Manager on a monthly and annual basis, liaising with the pension administrator and benefit providers when necessary. Ensure all documentation is filed and archived as appropriate and that we are legally compliant on all administration matters.
- Auto-enrol new employees on to the pension scheme and maintain employer/employee contributions for the Company
- Payment of pension contributions on time and accurately
- To maintain data and report on the full benefits package as directed.
- Responding to employee and line manager payroll queries
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.