IT Infrastructure Support Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Support Analyst? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative, forward-thinking, growing companies in the UK? We are looking for an excellent IT Infrastructure Support Analyst to join the company in Farringdon. The organisation pride themselves in making their clients more efficient and forward thinking. Paying a generous £30,000-£40,000 the successful candidate would also enjoy a superb benefits package.
What you'll be doing...
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and optimal IT management of the companies 120 users
- Managing helpdesk/ticketing system
- Ensuring maintenance and continued efficient running of all aspects of the IT system
- Setting up new users and providing IT induction training
- Managing IT assets and working with the facilities team
What's in it for you...
- A competitive £30,000-£40,000 (based on experience)
- A superb benefits package offering a range of different options
- A casual, dress-down and excellent culture
- Work for a growing, exciting company
What you'll need to have...
- Previous experience in a stand-alone IT support role
- Prior experience managing ticketing/helpdesk systems
- Telecommunication support including mobiles, telephone systems etc.
- Experience with SalesForce, Sharepoint, Slack, SAP
- Previous experience documenting manuals, IT policies and providing training
- A great personality to go with it!
So if you are ready to take your next step and want to work for an amazing, proactive organisation then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.