Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher
5 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher – Gravesend
Calling all Graduates! A school in Gravesend are on the hunt for an intelligent and tough Graduate to take on an interesting teacher training position.
This school needs a Graduate with experience of behavioural management that can help engage a group of disruptive boys. Their ideal candidate would be a strong male role model.
About the Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher Role
- Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher
- October 2017 Start
- Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher Role in Gravesend
- £70-£82 per day
- Premier Pathways Teacher Training Programme
- School based 2-year programme
- Gain PGCE and QTS
- Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Programme
Premier Pathways is an innovative teacher training programme that places the welfare, growth and success of their students at the forefront of everything they do. In providing a tuition free, school-centred teacher training route, the handpicked graduates enrolled upon this unique programme can be rest assured in the knowledge that they will enjoy a supportive learning environment that induces personal development and pedagogical accomplishment.
Extended over 2 years and with no tuition cost, the compassionate team here at Premier Pathways and at the University of Buckingham ensure that every aspiring teacher is well nurtured and financially secure throughout their teacher training.
Entry Criteria - Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher Role
- Graduate with a 2:2 or above in their degree
- Ability to commute to Gravesend
- Experience working with children is preferred but not essential
- Ability to handle yourself in a group of disruptive boys
If you would like to be considered for this Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher Role role please send your Cover Letter and CV to Bethany at EduStaff by clicking apply now.