2 days left
- Full Time
Sales Director (Designate)
An opportunity has become available for a talented Sales Director to join a dynamic and quality-oriented business in the most exciting city in the world. Offering the successful Sales Director an extremely competitive salary and bonus package, this role provides numerous opportunities to add genuine value, whilst additionally providing real scope for professional and personal development.
As a well-established family run business, this company have been seamlessly combining bespoke furniture with beautiful design since 1978, providing inspirational working environments for successful businesses in the UK and worldwide. Operating from 3000sqft of prestigious showroom space in Clerkenwell, our client are able to construct concepts from initial design to installation and beyond.
Sales Director Role:
You will be a detail-oriented, focused and confident individual who will be instrumental in building relationships with Design & Build, Architects, Interior Designers and Project Managers.
Sales Director Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire end-to-end sales and delivery process from initial contact, to establishing need and understanding the brief, through to proposal and presentation of solution with quotation, negotiation, closing and after sales care
- Having an enthusiasm for design and working with key decision makers to deliver exceptional projects
- Building, training and managing an enigmatic sales team
- Being continually aware of how sales are performing and introducing sales strategies to remain both competetive and innovative
- Confident in ability to exceed goals and work with key decision makers
To be a successful Sales Director we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- Have either a strong commercial furniture background or B2B design sales experience
- Are commercially aware, with the ability to identify key sales opportunities
- Have strong numerical skills with the ability to understand revenue models, profit/loss and forecasting
- Possess time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Competitive salary offering of £60,000 - £70,000 PA
- OTE Comission structure in excess of £100,000
- Contributionary pension scheme
- Laptop, phone and childcare voucher benefits
- State of the art office environment in the heart of Clerkenwell