Regional Customer Service Engineering Manager - Scotland
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-speed bottling and packaging machinery for the food and beverage industries.
A major aspect of their business in the UK is the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of complete, fully automated packaging lines.
They require an experienced Engineering Manager with a strong emphasis on Customer Service to be based in Scotland, (ideally near the M8 Glasgow / Edinburgh area). This person will lead, manage and develop a team of service engineers ensuring they deliver excellent customer service and technical expertise.
Location - Scotland (near M8) - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling
Salary - £40-48k dependent on candidate capabilities + bonus + benefits which include car, pension, private medical insurance
• A strong people manager confident to challenge and correct behaviours and the capability to motivate, engage and align teams
• Solution focused problem solving with the tenacity to see issues through to a successful resolution
• HNC/HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
• Self-motivated to work remotely and achieve objectives
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
• Technical understanding of equipment provided to food & beverage industry and filling and packaging equipment
• Possess a full driving license and happy to travel to Customer sites within the UK and occasionally to Continental Europe
This role is pivotal to improving customer service in relation to level and quality of service provided to customers after machine installation, through building strong working relationships with customers and to engage, develop and motivate a team of highly skilled service engineers. This role will require a truly customer focused individual and a significant amount of time at customer premises.
Please send your current CV and salary details quoting our job reference number 913482HH