Systems Engineer - South East London - URGENT
5 days left
- Full Time
Systems Engineer - South East London - *URGENT*
£30,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience (Permanent, Full Time)
Interviews on 31st July 2017
Our client, a prestigious independent school in South East London are looking to recruit an experienced Systems Engineer to join their established team, where you will assist in resolving any IT related faults quickly and efficiently including a broad range of queries to enhance the IT provision within the school.
As the Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for providing second level IT support and supporting the first line team to resolve issues. You will also act as a point of escalation for more challenging queries, provide expert advice on systems issues and participate in projects as required.
- Implementing desired systems architecture
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into data centre environments
- Management/maintenance of Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, NTP
- Analysing system logs, identifying issues, performing routine audits of systems and hardware
- Monitoring all critical systems
- Maintaining system centre databases, ensuring efficiency and performance
- Substantial experience of working in a first/second line support role
- Previously worked with Windows 10 operating system
- Experience of large-scale deployment of operating systems
- MCSA Server (2012 or 2016) or equivalent
- Previously worked within the Education Sector
- Experience of using/administering an Office 365 environment (is also desirable)
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please send your CV to Nick Sion; ()
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT