VIP Account Manager German
1 day left
- Full Time
VIP Account Manager (German) | Salary £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a candidate fluent in German for a VIP Account Manager role for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK.
The VIP Department is responsible for the retention of all high level clients for the various gaming brands. The VIP Account Manager (German) will be responsible for growing, strengthening and maintaining customer relationships.
The Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide efficient and professional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships and proactively anticipate customer needs
- Contact customers regularly through phone, email, text messages and face-to-face
- Work with the Potential VIP team to increase value of customer
- Use data and reports to analyse customers activity
- Customer profiling including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes
- Follow up on VIP support escalations managed by VIP support
- Calculate, apply and credit bonuses to customers
- Make recommendations for player gifting and identifying suitable players to attend hosted events
- Analysis of past and current bonus, gifting or events to ensure effective use of resource
- Active role in managing, influencing and developing market/product
- Suggesting bespoke promotions for VIP players within the relevant market/product
- Fluent in German both verbally and in writing
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Experience of working in a high profile customer focused environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator on the phone
- Strong evidence of contributing to VIP satisfaction and retention
- Personal passion or active interest in Sports betting
- Experience in VIP account management for an Online Casino or Sportsbook (Beneficial)
- Confident with numbers, reporting and budget management
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Account Manager, German, Customer, VIP, Betting, Casino, Sportsbook, Retention