1 day left
- Full Time
Room Leader - Golders Green, Greater London
£22,000 to £23,000 - Competitive salary depending on experience.
JBD Childcare Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic Room Leader to work within a fantastic and friendly day nursery located in Golders Green, Greater London.
Room Leader for the under 2 year olds
• Experience as a room leader is essential and working with 2 year olds and under.
• Responsible for the day-to-day running of the room.
• Level 3 qualification or higher in early years, for example: CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent.
• Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and ensuring it is implemented.
• Be able to inspire and meet each child’s needs.
• Be able to lead a team of staff.
• Be able to liaise with senior management.
General information and benefits
• Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week, 5 hours paid lunch on top.
• 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, increasing with service.
• Desirable company perks.
• Working for a well-established chain of nurseries.
• All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
• All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check and assign this to the update service.
• Nursery is closed 1 week at Christmas.
There are good transport links both via train and bus, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment have plenty more vacancies from Nursery Practitioners to Nursery Managers across London plus other areas.