Credit Controller, Tower Bridge, 24K plus benefits
1 day left
- Full Time
Credit Controller, Property Services, Tower Bridge
A trusted and modern organisation that operates within the property sector, bringing to it's consumers useful resources when it comes to finding, moving and managing their homes through it's digital platforms. This is an exciting and vibrant company to work for and a great team to be part of. Gorgeous office in a well-connected location in central London!
The role /responsibilities
Currently they are looking for a Credit Controller to join the accounting team. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for providing a robust credit control service for the various business units. You will be interacting with customers, other team members and the customer service team, with duties including:
- Daily collection activities and maintenance of the sales ledger/s
- Point of contact for all internal and external billing queries
- Liaise with all members of the sales team to resolve customer queries
- Working pro-actively to ensure accounts do not become overdue
- All written communication and processes actioned to agreed timescales
- Meet targets set
- Taking payments by debit or credit card
- Raising credit notes
- Daily receipting activities
- Producing the end to end process of direct debit collection duties including: setting new instructions up, following up on failed direct debit's, following instructions that are cancelled, producing the collection files
- Setting up of new customers on to the accounting platform
- Assist with administration tasks and any ad-hoc tasks that are required
What they are looking for
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and in writing
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Work on own initiative
- Well organised
How to apply?
This role is for an immediate start and you must be able to begin ASAP.
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me, Carly Kossen, on to discuss in confidence.