3 days left
- Full Time
Working in Brighton for this international Manufacturing business you will be the Finance Director that takes a hands-on approach to all operational matters within the business.
About The Role
As the Finance Director, you will be pivotal in identifying and implementing new and improved processes that drive efficiency, cost reduction and results.
Within this role, you will assume responsibility for:
- The preparation and review of financial reporting, incorporating monthly results, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans and year-end
- Leading key profit drivers, identifying opportunities to increase profitability and develop countermeasures for the ever-changing markets
- Presenting global financial reports on results, budgets and forecasts to senior managers
- Define and lead the working capital process implementation and improvement
- Oversee the General Ledger, control account reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Plus, a host of additional duties related to running a successful finance function
About Our Client
This position is working within a part of a global manufacturing business; the UK office is based in Brighton and will be reporting out to the US.
We are looking for an individual that possesses strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent business strategy and analytical skills.
We are looking for the following skills, qualifications and competencies to apply for this role:
- You must hold a full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Hands-on approach within a senior finance position
- Exposure to US GAAP for reporting purposes
- Financial leadership experience
- Manufacturing experience would be seen highly favourable but not essential
Things You Should Know
The role comes with the scope to grow and progress within the wider business, you will be able to stamp your authority on the role and deliver results to continue the success of the company and group.
Commutable from: Brighton, Burgess Hill, Chichester, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, Eastbourne, East Grinstead, Gatwick, Haywards Heath, Horley, Horsham, Lewes, Redhill, Reigate, Worthing.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)