Operations Director (Training Provider)
- Full Time
The main purpose of this role is to lead the training business in order to satisfy the financial, contractual, operational, quality and growth targets
1. Strategic leadership including the business plan.
2. Lead business growth with a can-do attitude actively supporting the recruitment of key Operational staff
3. Business development and growth identifying opportunities for diversification
4. The annual budget, revenue and costs.
5. Fulfilling and optimising the potential of all contracts.
6. Operational management KPI’s
7. Contract and quality compliance.
8. Health and safety management and compliance with legal and contractual requirements.
9. The development and management of new initiatives.
10. To achieve an OFSTED GRADE 2 +.
11. To provide accurate and timely information to the MD
Extensive working knowledge of the work-based learning and FE sector including funding. (essential)
Experience of working within the education /training sector with a grade 2 Ofsted + (essential)
Experience of bid writing (desirable)
Proven track of stakeholder and partner engagement within London (desirable)
Occupational experience of Electronics, IT (desirable)
Experience of a wide range of learner management systems e.g. Maytas, PICS. ( essential)
A proven record of success in senior line management, within the work-based/ education sector, including managing business growth.
Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
Excellent organisational and process skills and good attention to detail.
Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
Degree or demonstrable degree level intellect