Year Three Teacher - Key Stage Two Teacher
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Year 3 Primary Teacher
Location: Central London
Precise Location: Westminster
Salary: £27,500 to £45,000
Salary Details: MPS/UPS + TLR opportunities available
Start Date: September 2017
Duration: Permanent or Temporary
- Year 3 Primary Teacher vacancy
- September 2017
- TLR positions available
- Flourishing primary school in Westminster
Are you a creative and enthusiastic KS2 primary teacher seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking school with dynamic staff team?
Do you want to join a small school with close knit staff team and excellent support from personable and approachable headteacher?
This thriving 'good' Ofsted rated primary school in Westminster, London is seeking to appoint a Year 3 Primary Teacher from September 2017 to take on a Year 3 class of 28 pupils. As Year 3 primary teacher you will have the support of an experienced teaching assistant and link teacher to support with planning.
The school can offer:
- a welcoming and friendly, professional school community
- excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- children who are eager to learn
- committed staff, governors and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development.
The Headteacher is looking for someone with at least one year of teaching experience, preferably within a KS2 setting or has worked in year 3 previously . Both MPS and UPS teachers are encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this position you must hold a recognised teaching qualification such as a Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school please do not hesitate and email your CV today. Informal school visits can then be arranged.