Supported Housing Officer
We're recruiting on behalf of a well-respected charity for a Supported Housing Officer with experience of providing support to women and families fleeing issues of domestic violence in a refuge in South East London.
Key duties will include:
- Providing support to women with a variety of complex needs, living within refuge accommodation
- Working closely with women and families, providing housing and welfare related advice and support
- Keyworking, conducting risk assessments and support planning
- Coordinating support packages and reviewing progress and outcomes towards achieving goals
- Promoting independence through proactive support and building positive links with relevant agencies
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of supporting women and families affected by issues of domestic violence
- Effective caseload management and experience of support planning and risk assessments ·
- Good communication and administrative skills
Apply Now -we'd love to hear from you!