Business Journalist/Media Executive - City £45,000
Business Journalist/Press Officer/Media Executive - City Based - £45,000 + excellent benefits
Working for a prestigious, City based organisation, this position would suit someone who has worked in a business environment as a journalist, press officer or media executive for a minimum of 5 years. Working closely with the Head of department, you will be responsible for maximizing exposure across all media sectors in both a planned and reactionary manner.
Duties will include:
- Delivering the media relations plan
- Managing all incoming press queries, producing responses and statements as required
- Advising internal departments on PR and media relations matters
- Proactively generating media coverage and helping to build media presence for the group
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with media contacts, journalists and internal spokespeople
You will need to have excellent communication and relationship building skills and will have to have experience of assimilating complex subjects for communication to specialist and non-specialist audiences. A creative approach with the vision to put forward new ideas and concepts would be ideal.