Corporate Tax Senior - CTA
A market leading audit, tax and advisory firm are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to work in their London office, based in the City.
You will provide support to the whole of the Corporate Tax department, assisting the Managers and Partners to manage the taxation relationship services for their portfolio of clients which will include OMBs, listed companies, groups, charities, trade unions and non-resident landlords.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Acting as the primary contact for most clients, throughout the tax cycle ensuring that tax matters are raised proactively and communicated to the client
- Preparing tax computations and returns
- Calculating tax liabilities and advising clients accordingly
- Preparing deferred tax calculations, tax reconciliations and tax disclosure for inclusion within the statutory accounts
- Considering tax planning opportunities and identifying opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
- Various ad hoc tasks including technical research as and when required
- Ideally CTA qualified
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and monitoring deadlines
- Competent at drafting tax disclosures for statutory accounts purposes
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Prior corporate tax experience essential
- Basic salary £35,000 - £42,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.