Finance Anlayst (6 months)
3 days left
- Full Time
Finatal are specialist qualified finance recruiters into private equity backed businesses. We have a strong network for CFO’s and CEO’s meaning new opportunities arise frequently, with competitive day rates and the chance to work with some of the best finance leaders in the market.
We are currently recruiting an interim Finance Analyst for a private equity backed company within the consulting sector. Following a small restructure within the Commercial Finance team, there is now a number of projects which need support in executing - a great opportunity to be working in one of the best FP&A teams in London and enhance your commercial skill set. You’ll report to a switched on, personable Head of FP&A and partner with various other senior finance individuals, including the CFO. The contract is to last an initial 6 month period with the possibility of going permanent from there onwards. Fixed term salary is £35,000 which is negotiable both up and down dependent on experience and qualification.
More specifically as interim Finance Analyst you will be accountable for;
• Support the preparation, production and consolidation of weekly KPI reporting, monthly management reporting and board packs, quarterly forecast and annual budget reporting
• Perform ad hoc analysis of both structured and unstructured data in Excel and Microsoft Power BI (similar to Tableau and Qlik)
• Support and assist the FP&A and Commercial Finance teams in the development of new business reporting
• Prepare and review analysis to highlight trends and variances
• Provide insight to the business to aid forward looking decision making
• Ad-hoc analytic and data validation tasks as required
I’m interested in speaking to part qualified accountants, with exposure to both Core Finance and FP&A related roles within industry. You must have experience in producing and analysing KPI’s, producing board reports, and liaising with senior stakeholders. Experience of private equity and the consulting sector would be a huge advantage, as would immediate availability.
To apply please send your most recent CV, a cover letter describing where you have had relevant experience and the most suitable time for us to contact you.