6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
Location: South West London
Our client, a massive and extremely popular global restaurant chain are now looking for a project manager to join their team. The project manager will oversee projects which aid in the client's successful customer retention. The new project manager will work on ways which improve the overall customer satisfaction and how our client engages with their customers. The new project manager will be responsible for steering, leading, and controlling on or more business projects to a successful completion including tight requirements management, business benefit delivery, within agreed schedule and to agreed budgets.
- Create the project schedule against the project goals and ensure it is aligned with the project sponsors expectations
- Manage the schedule and understand potential risks on the schedule
- Smooth the schedule through a balancing of activities, time and resources
- Manage project assumptions and constraints
- Define milestones and deliverables
- Measure and report progress of project teams
- Create and maintain and manage action logs, issue logs, risk logs
- Conduct regular status meetings at various levels and include milestone and deliverable reporting
- Be influential with stakeholders in the event that project changes dictate change in scope maintaining scope integrity
- Assist with test plan creation and manage test execution
- Manage the project budget within the agreed tolerances, this includes the raisings of POs and management of invoices, tracking the overall spend and reporting into a platform where relevant
- Manage the sign-off of key deliverables and milestones or sprints (as relevant)
- Be agile in approach and flex in line with the business needs
- Keep strong relationships and links with the relevant platform manager and by keeping the head of planning and change informed of innovation projects/initiatives that may progress from trial to major rollout
- To promote best practice, knowledge share and constantly look to improve processes and procedures, sharing ideas and updating on all project management matters
- To be flexible and available for weekend and out of hours support when required
- To undertake other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Assist and support the creation of use cases and business cases, ensuring adherence to templates and agreed standards
- Monitor and track progress of projects/initiatives reporting progress to sponsors and project teams.
- Ensure projects/initiatives meet business benefits, delivery dates and stay within budgets.
- Carry out post project completion reviews including lessons learnt and business benefit delivery review making sure to record lessons learnt during each project phase or sprint and encourage continuous learning
- Ensure all work is documented in ProjectPlace and Jira (or other PM tools) as relevant
Key Skills Required
- Proven experience of managing small/medium projects to a successful conclusion (on time, on budget, business benefits delivered)
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Ability to resolve issues and manage risk, escalating as appropriate
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of facilities, process and change management
- Tracking and realisation of business benefits
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills.
- Knowledge of standard Project Management concepts and processes and methodologies, including but not limited to PRINCE2/PMP/APM/Agile
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Project management tools, including but not limited to: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, and Visio.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.