Creative Studio Coordinator
- Full Time
This well known entertainment company is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to provide project co-ordination support to the Creative Studio.
This exciting role will support multiple projects across a variety of disciplines, teams and locations, managing bandwidth and resources and ensuring projects deliver against agreed targets; focusing on production and delivery of high quality content and services at all times.
The job will involve:
- Meeting with clients to clarify project requirements
- Assisting with briefing template creation / template management and help refine internal working processes
- Maintaining client engagement, liaising with Clients to understand project requirements
- Facilitating team interaction, co-ordinate production delivery and prioritising work schedules
- Determining project scope including production schedule and rates / costs as part of a Scope of Works and approve with clients
- Managing change requests and communicating cost or schedule changes to clients.
- Ensuring legal requirements are completed (NDAs, licenses, Compliance etc.)
- Ensuring all projects are tracked and regularly updated, escalating any issues to management
- Maintaining project resource - assist with recruitment of perm and contract resources
- Good project coordination skills, ideally in a creative environment
- Ability to organise information quickly and at a high level
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly?
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Appreciation for the creative process with natural aptitude for working with creative teams
- Friendly, professional, calm under pressure and able to deal with clients in person, via mail and on the phone
- Solid understanding of Excel and PowerPoint as well as a project management software such as MS Project
- Experienced in arranging meetings, travel and appointments
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter