Finance Manager must have SAP
2 days left
- Full Time
Finance Manager for a large business based in Central London. This opportunity looks after a team of 4 and therefore includes 1-2-1's, appraisal and reviewing work. You will ensure work is completed to deadlines, with accurate output and all necessary month end tasks/reconciliations. You will then use your skills as a Finance Business Partner and provide advice to the organisation.
It is ESSENTIAL you have experience in SAP to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend monthly meeting to explain PL results to Accounting management
- Provide monthly performance reports giving details of monthly profits and variance to budget
- Monitor foreign currency position
- Quarterly reconciliation of balance sheet
- Quarterly preparation of consolidation package
- Provide advice to business department on accounting matters relating to their transactions and other support as required
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS
- Act as main liaison for auditors during interim and year end audits
- Support internal audit as necessary
- Annual inventory revaluation review
- Annual review of revenue recognition of major business
- Review and approve all entries made by the team to the sales/purchase/general ledgers and provide feedback as necessary
- Approval of expenses
- Ensure team members have correct knowledge and skill to carry out their role
- Manage staff resources to ensure achievement of business requirements
- Appraisal performance review for staff
- Review monthly PL to confirm result is correct and variances to previous month explained
- Review monthly open items in ledgers for completeness
You will be educated to degree level and either be Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or you can be Qualified by Experience. You must have SAP, ideally SAP R3.
Our client needs someone from either Commerce & Industry or Financial Services with excellent written and verbal communication skills who is self-driven, flexible and adaptable. You will need to have previous team management experience and have prepared financial statements.