Customer Service / Warehouse Operative
2 days left
- Full Time
My client, a tile company, is looking for an enthusiastic customer service driven sales person to work out of their showroom in Sutton.
You must be able to deliver great customer service and deal with sales opportunities confidently within the showroom and on the telephone. A keen eye for detail is important when compiling tile quantities and pricing for customer quotations.
Key Duties include:
- Assisting and guiding customers around the showroom
- Loading customer cars with tiles and tiling products
- Helping maintain a clean and tidy store/stock room area
- Dealing with deliveries that arrive, and product returns
- Checking in customer orders and advising customers that they have arrived
- Email correspondence and general administrative duties
- Liaising with Head Office for stock availability etc
- Maintaining an excellent showroom appearance
- Complete site deliveries on behalf of the showroom
- Build and maintain rapport with trade customers
- Ideally experience in the tile industry but not essential as training will be given
- Experience in a customer service facing sales role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be confident and professional
- Be organised and pro-active
- Have a clean and presentable appearance
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy goods
- Be punctual and a committed team member
- Be numerate and computer literate
- Be able to work Saturdays
- Full UK driving license
Hours of work:
5 days per week Monday to Saturday on rota - 0730-1630 or 0830-1730 with a day off in the week
This role will be a temp to perm. After temp period, the permanent salary will be £16000-£20000 pa dependent upon experience.
Sales related bonus available.