6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £30,000 per annum
OTE: £36,000 per annum
Location: North West London
Following a period of rapid expansion, Our client are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Rental Manager to join their Fleet department based in North West London.
The candidate required for this exciting opportunity will be self-motivated, capable of working on one’s own initiative and possess the relevant skills to lead a team of staff to maintain and develop customer service levels.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of a busy and growing department within the organisation and the following
• Achievement of the rental departments Monthly and Annual Budgetary Net Turn over Revenue Targets
• To manage and administrate all internal and external rental vehicle provision
• To manage all rental debtors and secure 100% recovery per month
• To achieve 100% monthly invoiced revenue versus our rental log revenue including deposits and customer recharges
• To update and maintain rental turnover logs weekly and submit to your Line Manager
• To Identify and contact Corporate and Retail Clients to promote rentals
• To maintain the departments Insurance Database and relationship with their Account Manager to include Quarterly Reviews
• To meet with both our external funding or manufacturer auditors and complete/provide any required information for the audits
• To meet monthly or quarterly with Marketing and the Fleet Sales Manager to agree your forward marketing strategy
• To continue to build the current rental database with adding new retail and corporate revenue clients
• To continue to assist the Corporate Department with any cover for both annual leave and colleague absence in respect to systems and vehicle delivery requirements
• To provide data input to Sales and Service departments as necessary
If this position for Rental Manager sounds of interest to you, please send an updated CV to YOLO Recruitment today.