Conveyancing Legal Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to work one on one with a Solicitor with prospects of a Training Contract in a positive and vibrant team? This stand out law firm have a unique opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join their flourishing office in Guildford, Surrey. This firm does stand out from the crowd; they have a positive feel throughout the company and a unique culture unlike any other in the South East.
Staff enjoy coming into the office, and they have an unprecedented staff retention rates. They have become one of the most well-known names across London and Surrey for quality property work and subsequently, have won some industry awards in recent years. Staff are well looked after, and there are regular team days away. Most recently the firm took their staff to France. They also provide fresh fruit, snacks and a well-stocked fridge of refreshments are available for staff to help themselves to.
The firm are looking for a Legal Assistant in their Guildford office.
You will work one on one with a qualified Solicitor and ensure that all conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner. You will assist with cases from exchange to completion for both freehold and leasehold properties.
This is a very progressive firm and there are prospects for progression.
- You will have previous Conveyancing experience
- Completion of the LPC is preferable but not essential
- You will have a friendly, calm and professional disposition
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- You will be confident with IT systems
- You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- There are also excellent prospects for progression in an encouraging environment
- Salary up to £24,000 with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a very forward-thinking, positive law firm that are ahead of the curve in Guildford, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to contact me for a confidential conversation.