Application Support Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Application Support Engineer
My client, a global powerhouse within the media and publishing industry, is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
In your role of Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support primarily for enterprise applications. This includes, but is not limited to, Identify Management (OKTA), business applications such as G-Suite, Vjoon K4, Salesforce, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Content Management Systems (CMS), technical tools and Creative Cloud. In addition, you will be involved in the roll-out of new services, such as Slack, and will play a big part in researching new tools and solutions for the future projects.
Key duties & responsibilities
Support, maintenance, fault resolution and administration of enterprise portfolio of business applications
- Manage support between my client and 3rd Party suppliers
- Communicate with colleagues within the regions on general support queries, project deployments and implementations.
- Document support and training materials for business applications
- Act as a primary point of contact for regional colleagues to liaise with on project initiatives.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Support and administrative experience across a range of technologies and applications (both cloud and on-premise)
- Knowledge and experience of working to support best practices such as ITIL V3
- Experience of using/deploying/operating in the following:
- Windows Server
- Mac OS X
- Windows Desktop
- Good understanding of networking. Experience of supporting and troubleshooting basic network issues
- Understanding of internet protocols (Ethernet, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, SSL, DNS, HTTP, etc.) and the process to trace faults.
- Good understanding of web, application servers and their supportive components.
- Experience of using and supporting Active Directory
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, as we operate across 11 regions.
- Strong personal organisation skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, flexible and proactive and able to work within a team, equally able to work independently using own initiative.
- Experience of gathering business requirements from key stakeholders for new initiatives.
- Ability to speak a second language, would be highly advantageous
- Fluent in a programming language (Python, JSON)
- Experience of having implemented or administered G-Suite
- Experience of working within the publishing, media or advertising sector
- Experience of Identity Management (IDaaS) systems and SAML authentication, ideally with Okta / OneLogin.
- Experience of administering Slack - both users and channels.
- Experience of administering or rolling-out Mobile Device Management
- Experience of the following:
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- Content Management Systems
- Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise
- Salesforce Cloud
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.