1 day left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager role for a leading name in golf where you will deliver the marketing strategy. This is a fully integrated hands on role and will utilise all mediums targeting specific audiences with clear and concise messaging.
Our client is a leading name in golf working with individuals, leading golf centres and manufacturers based at the head office near Guildford. They have experienced fantastic growth and can offer the successful person Career development and growth opportunities in a fun and creative environment.
The Marketing Manager is a hands on executional role delivering fully integrated marketing campaigns - key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the sales team have appropriate go to market materials by creating a wide range of collateral including internal and external sales presentations; case studies, brochures, cheat sheets; online content etc.
- Effectively communicating marketing initiatives to sales and throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse information on market trends and competitors.
- Online Marketing: enhance the strategy and performance of digital marketing activity in addition to proactively creating and managing digital content to drive the online and social strategies.
- Raise brand awareness through events, PR and trade magazine activity
- PR - Liaising with external organisations to publicise business activity and promote the 'voice' of the company
- Forecasting and evaluating the cost and performance of key marketing activities to determine ROI.
- Management of internal and external marketing resources
- Event planning/attending trade shows and workshops
- Enhancing Social Media and e-mail engagement
- Writing Client case studies & advertising copy
- CRM & Database management
I am looking to speak to existing marketers with a track record in a fully integrated marketing role - you will be an existing Marketing Manager or a Marketing Executive looking to step into a Marketing Manager role. You will have a strong skill set in on and offline marketing and analysing data.
Salary on offer is between £28,000 and £35,000 plus benefits