1 day left
- Full Time
The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
We are seeking a Resolution Officer to case manage the complaints process to a high standard ensuring a seamless and efficient service is offered to customers of The Hyde Group. You'll support service areas to resolve complaints by investigating causes, providing professional advice, allocating tasks, chasing resolution and quality assuring the responses as necessary.
About your role:
- Process, manage and monitor cases from Stage 1 providing expert advice so that managers can resolve cases in the best interests of both the customer and The Hyde Group.
- Co-ordinate panel review, compile complaint file packs and take minutes during the review meetings.
- Provide an efficient administrative service for the Resolution Team to ensure the team is supported in its main tasks and administrative systems are in place to maximise its effectiveness.
General tasks include:
- Organise panel reviews and take minutes during the review meetings.
- Provide and handle written communication (e.g. letters, email and other correspondence ) to residents, members of the public, and stakeholders (MP / Councillors) within target times.
- Organise, schedule and co-ordinate meetings for team members with external and internal stakeholders across the business, ensuring a smooth operation timetable.
- Acknowledge correspondence within 2 working days of receipt.
- Provide a responsive, excellent, customer focused and efficient front line/ telephone service to all customers, internally and externally.
- Develop strong relationships with team queue administrators in each service area, ensuring cases within the complaint management system are accurate and up to date.
- Assist the Lead Resolution Officer to develop complaint training programmes tailored to the needs of service areas and those involved in the complaint process as well as to initiate and develop the Resolution Team activity in alignment with the Corporate Plan.
Effectively manage complaints to ensure that all timescales are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
Travel regularly to Hyde Offices as required
- You will deliver a quality, proactive service to all customers taking into account individual communication needs.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the team to ensure all requests, queries and complaint cases are resolved in manner that improves overall customer satisfaction/ experience and quality of service.
- Work in collaboration with your team and internal and external stakeholders to develop quality assurance mechanisms and identify improvements to the complaint handling and repairs process.
- This is a busy and varied role and will require you to multitask whilst being able to work accurately under pressure.
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to articulate at all levels. Approachability is essential and you must have the determination to drive the organisation forward with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in word, excel and outlook and have good letter writing skills. You will be able to analyse data and report accordingly.
- Ideally you will come from a Complaints/Customer Service or Housing Association background
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
If you think you have got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.