Staff Nurse RMN - Mental Health
3 days left
- Full Time
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified RMN Nurse to work within a prestigious hospital in London. This hospital is for clients with mental health issues including addictions and obsessive compulsive related disorders.
The role of the Staff Nurse involves providing leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents' safety and dignity. The Staff Nurse maintains skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
The hospital is committed to the training and development of staff and nurses here benefit from extensive training and support. The company offer a wide range of benefits, as listed below.
The successful candidate will be a registered mental health nurse, holding a full valid UK nursing PIN. The Nurse will be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to